GDPR – Processing of personal data
- SUPERKOSMIK SRL is a personal data operator registered at the General Register of the National Agency for the Supervision of Personal Data under no. 14646.
- According to EU Regulation 2016/679 – General Regulation on Data Protection GDPR (previously according to the requirements of Law No. 677/2001 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and free movement of such data, amended and supplemented and Law No. 506/2004 on the processing of personal data and the protection of privacy in the electronic communications sector) SUPERKOSMIK SRL, office in Str. Lt. Alexandru Popescu, nr.9B, Mansarda, Camera 1, Modulul T3, cod postal 032577, sector 3, București, România, registered at Oficiul Registrului Comerțului under no. J40/7882/2020, CUI 42763890, Phone. 0744 171 424, email: email@example.com operator of the site KOSMIK.ro undertakes to manage the personal data provided by the Visitor/User/Buyer securely only for the specified purposes, will not disclose, sell or provide to anyone the information received.
- KOSMIK.ro collects and stores the User’s personal data directly from him, by his free choice. The data that will be saved in the databases KOSMIK.ro are: name, surname, email address, telephone number, address and other data for invoicing only if they are provided voluntarily.
- providing services for the benefit of the Visitor/User/Buyer
- ending contracts
- invoicing of purchased products
- fulfilling orders
- solving any problems regarding the purchased products
- advertising, marketing, advertising (e-mail/SMS/telephone with general and thematic information, information on products similar or complementary to those already purchased or that may arouse interest for the Visitor/User/Buyer
- free choice of the User to subscribe to the newsletter and voluntary participation in various contests/promotions/advertising lotteries
- the User’s personal data are sent to the courier companies with which we collaborate in order to deliver the order, to the public authorities in the situation where the applicable legislation or our legitimate interests require it.
Duration of personal data retention personal
- The personal information provided by the User will be stored in the databases of KOSMIK.ro as long as necessary to achieve the purpose for which they were provided or as required by applicable law. Usually, they are kept as long as the User has an active account on the site KOSMIK.ro.
- The user may at any time request the deletion of certain information, communication by any means provided, participation in promotion or contests, withdrawal from the subscriber list of notifications regarding marketing campaigns conducted by KOSMIK.ro or closing the account, subject to retention of certain information including after closing the account, where required by applicable law or our legitimate interests.
- The user is not obliged to provide personal data, this decision not determining any consequences.
- The registered information is intended for use by the operator and is not communicated to third parties except for the approved partners / service providers with which there is a contract that protects this data received from the User under the penalty of obligation to pay damages.
- To refuse to receive information about products, services, events, etc. offered by KOSMIK.ro the User will send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with written requests.
- According to GDPR and Law no. 677/2001, the User enjoys the right of access, free intervention on the data, the right not to be subjected to an individual decision and the right to oppose the processing of personal data concerning him and to request the deletion of data. In order to exercise these rights, but also to make any changes to the personal data provided, the User will send the most detailed request to email@example.com.